Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Night Owl

It's been quite some time since I've worked on Night Owl.  It was a book I started on Polyvore, then moved over to Mibba, and now have on Inkpop.

I'd like to have the story public, but it is not at 10,000 words.  You know you always think "Eh, that's not that many words", but when you need at least that it actually does seem hard to get to.

Thus, in case anyone is just dying to read this book --which would really surprise me--I am posting it as a short story on inkpop so you can check it out and decide for yourself if you want to read the book when one day I have too much free time to go back to.
No, honestly I do want to return to this book.... It's just... This book and I ran into a dead end when chapter three came about.  Plus, have you seen all the new ideas I've came up with in the past many days, weeks, months, yada yada?  A whole lot!


When will I get to this?  Psh, I don't know.  But at least you can read what I do have when I post it up after editing it.  I'm editing after I finally FINISH Fight with a Heart.  That story has to come before this, sorry to say, because it's for the contest.
Read the "short story" format of Night Owl here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!