Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Writing in Red

Hi everyone!  I know it's been awhile; I tend to say that every time I come here and blog. (For me, it feels like it's been weeks, but in all honesty I have no idea)  It's been a crazy month with college, papers, tests, work, and then writing... But I keep on writing in red!  Lately my red pen has been around...
 
Now I realize all of this pictures revolve around chapter nine, but actually this entire chapter was written in red -which is more fitting than you may think now.  It's been a very emotional chapter to say the least, and now that it's finished I'm moving onto the next chapter.
But wait there's more...
It's no secret that there's a giveaway going on for Cursed With Power.  Make sure if you haven't entered yet to enter as soon as possible because there are only eight days left.  You can enter: here
These lovely bookmarks are just three of the several prizes you can win.  I know the large picture is blurry, but hopefully you can see the other three on the side.  These bookmarks were personalized to include the names of: Alaire (gold), Leal (blue), and Celestria (red).

That's all I have to share for now, but more of the prizes will be arriving in the mail and I'll post pictures as they come in.  Before I go, I will share some pictures I've been taking when I write outside.  This fall weather is beautiful, and better yet, the scenery is inspirational!
 So if you're running into writer's block or just need some inspiration, go outside and you'd be surprised by just how welcoming it can be.  Looking back through this post, I did realize there were many pictures... But we'll just go with it and accept it.  Besides, no harm in posting pictures to add in more fun :)Coming up next: We apologize to our charactersLindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!