Saturday, September 7, 2013

FREE ebook, teaser, and anniversary

On September 7th, one year ago, my first book, Cursed With Power, was published by Old Line Publishing. I remember calling my boyfriend, Eric, and telling him the news and crying when I first got accepted for publication. Here we are one year later, and though this journey has been difficult at times and the challenges continue to arise, I have loved it to the fullest. I am happy and proud to say that today I am a 19 year old author of two published books.

Seeing as it is the anniversary, I did want to give back to readers and fans for being a part of this journey. This all started out with Celestria Hale, and now it has turned into a full series about five different people all struggling for their lives, all connected in ways they haven't realized, and all telling an important story.
In celebration of this special day you can purchase Shadows and Embers for free on ebook. Again this offer is ONLY lasting today, and will be available until 11:59pm pacific standard time. Fortunately the celebration does not end there because I also have another surprise for you.
It's teaser time!
Above we have a teaser from book 3 in the Magicians series. Since I will not be revealing the title and main narrator for the third book until late December, the characters in this passage have remained unnamed purposely. (This way there are also no spoilers.) However, I can tell you that I am really looking forward to writing this scene that is in the teaser where our characters attend a masquerade. As you might recall, in CWP Celestria and Alaire shared their first dance in a ballroom, and in Shadows and Embers Leal shared a dance with Rahela at an event Esmour hosted. These special dance scenes will hopefully continue to appear at least once in each book.
Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful and sunny Saturday, and don't forget to grab your copy of Shadows and Embers today!
Lindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!