Friday, May 27, 2011

Whispered Memories

I cannot recall the last time I posted something, and I apologize to anyone who keeps up with my blog.  The truth is this week has been extremely challenging for me.  Besides have some struggles with schoolwork, my beloved grandmother was placed in the ICU at the hospital and has been there since Tuesday.  As I'm sure you can understand, this has added on a lot of additional stress, emotional struggles, and so forth.  Seeing my grandmother in the hospital is something I don't think I'll ever be able to forget.  It wasn't the fact that she is in the hospital that continues to flash back into my mind, but remembering the look on her face when I stepped into the room and whispered, "Hi Grandma."
Many of you I know have also had personal experiences over the past few months that have affected you.  My grandmother is in a very fragile condition.  I haven't been on my computer until just now because the last few nights I've been exhausted.
While most of you are preparing for whatever events and whatnot you have planned for the weekend and Memorial Day, I ask you save a prayer for my grandmother if you would be so kind as to do so.  This week has probably been one of the most difficult weeks in my life, so if I'm not able to keep you updated as often as usual it's because I'm still trying to grasp everything that is happening.

On my other blog I'll try to talk about a new character for New Life, but again I'm not sure when I'll have that up with how everything has been lately.
Thank you to all of you for understanding, as you always have, and for supporting me.  It means a lot to have a community of people that support what happens in my life.

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap sickles, it deleted my comment! Anyways, I'm so sorry about your grandma and I do hope she recovers. I feel your pain about Tuesday, I went through my first breakup and it's hard.
<3
Lala

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thank you for your kind words, Laura. I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. I know what that's like and it is hard, but believe me you'll make it through it.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!