Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shadows and Embers: 3 weeks in and book signings lined up

 
Here we are three weeks into the release of Shadows and Embers, and so far it's going pretty well. I'm very happy with the final product of the book, and I'm still very excited to hear what returning fans and new readers have to say.  Fortunately, the summer discount on Amazon is still going on, so for a limited time you can purchase Cursed With Power for $18.00 (originally it's 18.95) and Shadows and Embers for $11.69 (originally 12.99).
Also, though I'm late on posting about this, this month was the 11 month anniversary for Cursed With Power's release. Next month is the big one year mark -both for my book and me and my boyfriend's anniversary- so there will definitely be a surprise on that special day.
Baltimore Bookfest LogoAs I mentioned in the title there are book signings coming up, and so far I am almost attending one every single month up until January. The exciting news is that from now on at my book signings both copies of Cursed With Power and Shadows and Embers will be available for purchase (at a discounted price). If you already have copies of the book(s) you are more than welcome to bring your copy (or copies) and I'll sign them for you. Regardless, all copies that are purchased or brought in will be autographed. You can also walk away with a bookmark -we know have ones for both CWP and SandE.

  • Friday, September 27th from noon-8pm in Baltimore, MD: Baltimore Book Festival will be going on through September 27th-29th. However, since there are such large numbers of authors attending each other will only be present for one day of the festival. I will be present on Friday, September 27th in my author tent. There will most likely be a poster hanging up or a sign with my name; I don't have all of the details yet but will post more when we get closer to the date.
  • Saturday, October 19th from 9am to 4pm in PA : This event is NOT official yet. However, I will be sending in my information very soon and hopefully be accepted to this event. More details will be coming forth later.
  • December 7th in MD: Time and date are not officially decided upon, but I'll be returning to North Carroll Library along with eleven other authors with Old Line Publishing. Make sure to come out and support your local authors. The president of Old Line Publishing will also be attending to answer any questions you may have about OLP and/or publishing in general.
This Saturday I'll be starting back at college, so unfortunately I will not have much time to dedicate toward the third installment in the Magicians series. However, I will hopefully have more free time once fall semester is over. For right now I'll keep it in the outlining stage and get all of my ideas together. Until then, there's two published books I need to promote :)
Lindsey R. Sablowski


1 Comment:

Kaleb Stone said...

I appreciate the time to write this post

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!