Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let me share a SECRET with you

book cover by arakawafan
You better believe I'm sharing a secret with you.  I'm going to tell you about Guard the Sacred, and how this book was once a mere idea and now is going to be in the works once Nano madness is over and etc.
Guard the Sacred won't sound familiar to you from the title, but I've actually talked about it in the past.  The book was originally titled The Guards of Fairyland --thank God I changed the title.  The second book in the Lights trilogy is one you'll be unlikely to forget, but hey what do I know?  I'm the author so of course I'll be bias like that.  How about I let you read the full pitch and you can decide for yourself.
Guard the Sacred
Book 2 in the Lights trilogy
Book: Adventure, Science fiction/Fantasy, Romance

Guard this place as if it means more than your life...because in some ways it does.  If you cannot accept that...leave.
Fifty years ago...
There were eight magicians who guarded at the gates of Fairyland, one of the most magical places in the world.  They suffered and fought for a place they knew little about but was aware of its significance.
______________

It has been four years since the followers confronted the Dark King.  Much has changed since that time, and now only a group of ten remain together.
A new enemy has revealed himself.  Malvagio, a Dark magician, sends a letter warning the followers.  He plans to take over the magical world, and he will eliminate any who get in his way.
Trisha and Keith join together again in this new adventure.  While they know advanced magic, they have not a clue of the terrors soon to come.
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Julie Musil said...

Sounds like an exciting adventure! I wish you much luck with this book.

Anonymous said...

I still need to finish Magic of Light. *slaps forehead* But this sounds great!

Lindsey Richardson said...

Julie: Thank you so much for the encouragement.

Tessa: Haha, yeah I know. Don't worry, you'll get around to finishing it at some point or another:) Thanks

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!