Friday, January 17, 2014

Kindle Countdown Deal for Shadows and Embers

For the next three days the sequel to Cursed With Power, Shadows and Embers, will be a part of the Kindle Countdown Deal.  This means instead of paying the normal price of $3.99 you can purchase your kindle copy for a discounted price. Today the price is at $0.99 -don't miss out! This deal will end January 21st at 12am, so purchase your copy while the countdown lasts. To purchase, simply go to Amazon.
 
For those of you who are not familiar with the book or have not read it yet, Shadows and Embers is the second book in the Magicians series, following Leal Irvine's story. Now is a great time to purchase your copy before the third installment in the series releases. Remember book #3 is expected to be releasing this year, so the clock is ticking down.
Update on Thicker Than Blood:
As for the third book, Thicker Than Blood, I am currently at 63k. Once I type up what I wrote earlier this morning and yesterday I expect to be around 64-65k, which puts me awfully close to my goal of 70k. The last couple of chapters are all planned out; now it's just a matter of writing them. Once the book is entirely complete I will have so much more details to share, and as I have mentioned before I'll be sharing quotes and so forth. I am doing everything I can to make sure this book releases this year, and so far I don't foresee anything that would hold me back. When I reach the end I will definitely post a reflection on what it was like to write the book, how the ending felt, and what lays ahead.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!