Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Engagement!



It's been far too long since my last post, but I wanted to share huge, life-changing news. The proposal was on February 26th, and I am now happily engaged to the love of my life. I've been busy planning the wedding and of course updating my websites to share this news. I also wanted to post it on my blog because even though it's personal, it is something that will greatly affect me. As a writer I write about a wide range of subjects, some of which I've never experienced. An engagement and marriage are only at the beginning of the list, but I love that I can now add my own experience to what I write about it. I've always been a firm believer in true love, and I hope that my big day will also shine throughout those that happen in my books.

As for our wedding date we have decided and will be announcing before the end of this week (or so I'm hoping so). I wanted to come up with a special way of announcing our date, and if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram I will be sharing it there as well.
Even with all this excitement, I reassure there is a lot of work to be done -both with the wedding plans and my fourth book. I will be sharing more about the status of Bloodline Inheritance in my next post, but I wanted this one to specifically focus on the engagement (as they are two very separate topics). If you would like to have a sneak peak stop on by my Instagram as I have been updating that daily.

Lastly, thank you to everyone (from both Eric and myself) for the positive reactions to our engagement. I am very excited about this new journey in my life, and I can't wait to find a way to express it in my writing. As you know I am looking for something new to write after the Magicians series is finished. I promise to be back before the end of the week with more on a book status update. Until then thank you for your patience!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!