Thursday, April 16, 2015

Light editing

April seems to be flying by before my eyes, and I am staring anxiously at the calendar. Since completing revisions, I've been using ProWritingAid as an editing tool to help me go through with a fine comb. Though it does take up more time I rather do it and make sure the book is fully ready. I've been getting through the chapters pretty quickly. As much as I want to say tonight I finished it all I did not -and doubt I will. I have another eight chapters to go, so my plans are to finish with the last round of edits this week.
I do want to thank everyone for being patient. I know a lot of people are at different points in the series, so some have not started/finished Thicker Than Blood. Just keep in mind that I am one person and sadly do not have other eyes to read over this. I wish I had beta readers, but alas since this is the last book it would be difficult to find any. With my next book/series I do hope on finding a few beta readers who would be interested. It takes extra long when you only have yourself to rely on with this. Just wanted to give the update as I know it is already spring and I am approaching my deadline. Of course if need be I will release in the summer if everything is not ready in time by May.

On another note I hope to be updating my blog soon with new pictures and such. As much as I would love a new theme unfortunately it's difficult to find a free one. (And I cannot afford one that costs anything at this moment.) If you have any ideas on what you would like added to the blog please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
I know this was a short post, but I will have more to share at the end of this week. Remember keep me obligated to that deadline! (Your words really do help motivate and keep me going!)
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!