Thursday, October 18, 2012

4th year of NanoWriMo

Believe it or not, four years ago I joined NaNoWriMo and entered into a whole new world of madness I never knew excited.  And let me just say for the record that four years ago I was scared.  Literally.  50k in 30 days?  Madness, complete madness!
However, after that first year Nano actually became a real challenge for me.  Sadly I've never made it to the 50k because the novels I chose to write were ones I fell out of touch with.  This year I can guarantee you that won't happen.  It's kind of hard to give up on a novel your publisher is expecting you to write...


Now I know for a lot of you Nano is the month where you start an entirely new novel, but since my sequel will have over 50k words, I'd like to join in for the month and get it accomplished. (I have roughly 16k right now, but I will be adding another 50k to it.)  
For those of you who will also be entering in this year, you can add me as a friend.  My username on Nano is 2doggys1cat.  (Such an old username; might have to see if I can change it)  Let's see if somehow I can juggle college, work, life, and Nano all in one month!  Yeah right....
I'll be back later on this week.  And remember: don't forget to enter in the Cursed With Power FALL GIVEAWAY here
Coming up next: What do we make our characters suffer through?
Lindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!