Friday, September 12, 2014

The Magicians series on Barnes and Noble

The entire Magicians series will soon be available on Barnes and Noble. For the first time ever Shadows and Embers will be making it's way over to Barnes and Noble's online store for you to purchase. Presently the other two books in the series are available: Cursed With Power and Thicker Than Blood. Fortunately now the entire series will be on both Amazon, Createspace, and B&N thanks to expanded distribution being free on Createspace. (This is why originally SandE was not available on B&N). It will take about 6-8 business days for the book to go live on their website, but when it does I will be posting the link. 
Also don't forget Shadows and Embers and Thicker Than Blood are available for free with Kindle Unlimited. I myself have not joined this program, but I think it's a great opportunity for those of you who read a lot of Kindle books. Otherwise if not both books are available on Kindle for only $3.99. I do plan on doing a ebook giveaway of TTB very soon, but I have of yet to decide on a date.
So since the beginning of this series Celestria and Alaire have been major parts of the story. They really helped me make it through the first book, and they gave me a reason to keep writing. If you're interested in how their stories have evolved and about my publishing journey, another interview is live. Rock the Book recently interview me about my writing and publishing experience, and I also spoke briefly about my new WIP, Bloodline Inheritance. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think. If you have any further questions, you can always leave them below in the comments or ask me on Goodreads.
While September has only just started it seems, I've been very busy. Besides going about my daily life I've also been trying to write at least once everyday (for about an hour). Since I have decided to hold off on revealing details about my fourth book for another month or two, I will say you can always check the Books page here on the blog. Today I added a new novel idea underneath "upcoming releases." Who knows maybe this novel will be my NaNoWriMo project, and maybe I'll have to wait a bit longer.
Until next time, enjoy the cooler weather and I'll be back soon with more.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!