Monday, September 7, 2015

Free Ebook -3 yr Celebration

Three years ago Cursed With Power released officially, being published by Old Line Publishing. This was a huge day for me -and still is- as it reminds me of every struggle I endured to make it to that moment. Celestria Hale started this adventure with me, and she's been with me since the beginning. 
Back in 2010 when I started writing Cursed With Power I spent years rewriting, editing, and etc. I never would have imagined the book would finally be picked up by a publisher. By the time CWP was published I also couldn't imagine that one day I'd be sitting here with the entire Magicians series complete. How fast time has flown!
I know today is Labor Day, and a lot of people are celebrating the holiday. To celebrate the holiday and also this three year anniversary, I wanted to do something special for the readers. You're my support, you help me through the days when I doubt myself.
For today only Bloodline Inheritance is free via ebook on Amazon. Please head on over and grab your copy, and be sure to tell your friends and family too. It might be free, but each download is still supporting the series. This offer will only last until tonight by 11:59. Don't miss out on your opportunity!
I would have made CWP free via ebook, but I do not have control over the pricing of the book -my publisher does. Nonetheless, I thought Bloodline Inheritance was the second best chance because it's the newest one to release.
It's been a crazy start of the month so far. We've recently added a kitten, Ahri, to our family, so she's kept us preoccupied. This month a lot is happening, and I need to spend a day or two catching up on writing. Can't wait to share more with you, but in the meantime enjoy the free ebook!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!