Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sneak Peek Tomorrow

The past several months I've been purposely keeping a lot about Clara and Claire a secret to my readers. Honestly, though, I've been dying to share something more about the book. The scariest part is that this is a new novel, a standalone, and after finishing the Magicians series... I want it to be amazing. I have to put a lot more work into this book than I already have, and it's scary knowing that -and also kind of thrilling. When I asked on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook about if people wanted to see a sneak peek... The responses motivated me even more!

So now that I'm feeling more confident and more convinced to share, I have an announcement to make. (And yes, I decided tonight at the last minute that I was ready to share it.) Tomorrow the sneak peek for Clara and Claire will be posted on my social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google + etc.... you name it, and it will be there. I'm eager to hear your feedback, and if you want to join in on the excitement you can use the hashtag #WhereIsClaire or #ClaraAndClaire. Though I'm not even at the halfway mark of the book yet, I am dying to share something bigger than single quotes with you. And as always I'll be asking for your feedback throughout the day.
Part of writing Clara and Claire has been facing my fears as a writer and overcoming them. It's been realizing that no matter how many published books are under your name, you still can keep learning and improving. This novel may be my hardest challenge yet, and I still miss my characters from the Magicians series dearly. Every now and then they still carry on conversations in my head. Regardless, I am eager to show something more to you, so that you can start asking yourself more about the novel. Where is Claire and where has she gone? I won't reveal the secrets in this novel -and there are many-but I selected an intense short scene for tomorrow's sneak peek.
Later on this week I'll probably be hosting a general Q&A, so start preparing your answers. I'll most likely have the date decided by tomorrow. I need to find out if I'll be taking off on Friday, so I can have the opportunity to answer your questions. Whether it be about publishing, writing, or specific books in general... I'm open to it all. Cat questions? I will answer those too! I'll be returning with the official date for the Q&A shortly.
In the meantime get ready... A mystery is ready to fall into your hands. Can you solve what really happened to Claire?
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!