Friday, February 5, 2016

Celestria Hale figure!

I meant to post this on the same day as when Celestria arrived. But now is better than never, right? I am so excited about this new addition to my author swag that I just had to share!
Made by ArtistSomeDay
Meet Celestria Hale, the girl who has loved and lost. Celestria has had such a huge impact on my life, and I think she'll always be my personal favorite. She was the main character of my first book to be publish, and she and I have been through a lot. She's been a part of my life for so many years now, and when I heard about these figures I knew she was the one I wanted.
I ordered this PopFunko figure on Etsy through ArtistSomeDay. She does amazing work --custom orders and repaints. I immediately knew I wanted to do Celestria, and then I went through Cursed with Power to choose my favorite outfit of hers. Celestria is dressed in her attire she wore shortly before the ballroom scene with Alaire. I always remember this outfit because of Alaire's comment about its beauty. Even Celestria herself also commented it was the fanciest dress she had ever worn. 
She is wearing a long white dress --the chest piece was decorated with sparkles to make it look more fancy. Her shoes and bow are also decorated this way (the bow was not part of her outfit in the book, but I thought it added to her nicely). The pink dotted design at the bottom matches along with what she remarked in the book being at the bottom of her dress. And finally of course she has green eyes and red hair as she does in the Magicians series.

I am so thrilled that these figures exist. Eventually I want to have one for all of my main character (five in total out of the Magicians series) and at least two for Clara and Claire. I can't wait to bring these to book signings and show them off. In the meantime I plan to take more pictures of her and share them on social media, so keep your eyes opened.

It's almost 1am, so I'm headed to bed while I still make sense. I'm working hard on revisions for Clara and Claire, and the book cover is slowly in progress as we speak now. As I mentioned before, I'm working with Alivia, and everything she designs is beautiful! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Lindsey Richardson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!