Monday, November 21, 2011

Alive and moving along...

It's definitely been a while, and for those of you who actually keep up with the blog I'll apologize yet again.  Unfortunately I've been up to my throat with revisions.  I've also been spending a lot of time finding motivation because let's face it these days you have to keep yourself up so you don't fall.  To be entirely honest I want my book to be more than "good," and that's what I suppose you could say has kept me.

However, I will announce that revisions are in progress and new scenes are being added to Cursed with Power as seen necessary.  Oddly enough, I've felt extremely close to Celestria these past couple weeks or so and I've really been able to express her character more easily.  Alaire has also been a reason for me to continue to the book; if there's one character I'll always come back for...it's him, without a second's hesitation.

On a sadder note, you all know I'm never one to be a downer, but I didn't create this blog so I would seem like a robot without any emotions.  I've recently lost touch with my best friend, and alas there she and I have stopped speaking.  This may seem irrelevant, but that also clouded my thoughts for my book.  She'll never see this, but I hope one day she knows I miss her.  And I wish that forgiveness could exist in her world...

Back to writing, though, I can't say I have news on New Life.  The book is up on inkpop, but only the prologue and maybe the first chapter are public.  Thankfully I got up to chapter 32 in outlining for the book.  My plan is to outline the entire book, and then go back and work through little holes here and there and anything else.  It's a work in progress, but right now my major concern is Cursed with Power.

Too all my writing friends who have recently been published: Congrats.  Just when I get to thinking that publishers are rejecting everyone, someone's being published.  Your work is excellent, and I wish you all the very best.  Thank you for inspiring us "little people."

Lastly, I'd like you to keep this in mind.  Should you ever fall, stray from the path you're on, or lose your way... I pray that someone always finds you.

For now that's all.  I'll try my best to update again sometime soon when I have more news or I can catch up with revisions and additions.  Just in case, I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!