Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas shopping --done

It's been so long since I last posted it's already December, and Christmas is right around the corner.  I don't have time this year to make up cheesy Christmas posts to go along with any of my stories, and I highly doubt I'll ever have time to work on A Christmas for Daniel --that was a side project anyways.




I blow out candles on the 10th for any of you who care to keep up with that, but honestly right now all I can think is "Where did the time go?"  (And maybe when will I finish revisions...)

Speaking of revisions... Those have been brutal!  I wrote myself a "To do" list for Cursed with Power today, and it's like my entire life was just written on a paper.  As for when those revisions will be coming on inkpop?  I actually have no idea.  The goal is to be entirely finished in February to send out the book to publishers --and this time I want to have all my revisions fully complete so there's no doubts in my mind.  Also possibly so when I get the rejections I can pretend to laugh it off.  (Haha when has that ever happened?)

That's everything in a nutshell for right now.  Happy holidays, and I'll try to stop by now and then with some kind  of update.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!