Saturday, December 10, 2011

December's here --and so are updates

Since I've been behind it's that time again for me to attempt to catch up with myself.  (And we all know how that's been working out.)
However, I've got some exciting news.  At last I figured out how to add a like box to my blogs (both this one and the Magicians series), and now you're able to like Cursed with Power from facebook.  Since I also sadly have probably forgotten to mention this, you can like the Cursed with Power group on facebook as well.

Besides that, revisions for the book are not going to be done with a matter of days.  Please understand all of my revisions were done on the hard copy of the book, so transferring them over to a Word document may take me a while.  (Literally, I have no idea how long.)
Nonetheless, some new revisions have been posted to the book on inkpop.  If you haven't had a chance to read the book, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.  The new prologue went up several days ago.

Now that it's December everything is slowly calming down. Very happy to say the University of Notre Dame has accepted me.  Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive.

That's about all I can pluck from my brain right now.  On cold days like these looks like I'm left to write or revise.  As for which, I haven't officially decided.  I will try to return before Christmas.
Lindsey R. Sablowski



Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!