Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy holidays

As you already know I'm extremely late on this but I hope all if you had a wonderful time with your family and friends during the holidays. As for me I have been missing because... Well I've lost my USB and I'm losing hope of ever finding it.
Good news is now I can update more often because I have an iPod touch which I'm currently using to post this right now. I'll admit I love this darn little thing. It goes everywhere I go and allows me to do almost anything when I'm not around my computer.
As for my progress in Cursed with Power it's coming along. Now how long have I been saying that for? But as soon as I update my new USB with the files I've managed to save I plan to continue revising until I'm entirely finished. Once that's done I can return to querying agents and publishers. I promise to update more about the book on both this blog and my other from now on.
In case by this point you've gotten noted about hearing updates... I will say I had a lovely Christmas.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'll post again soon.
LINDSEY R SABLOWSKI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!