Sunday, July 31, 2016

Moved to Wordpress

Hello everyone! It's a bittersweet night, but I have officially moved over to Wordpress. All of my posts here will stay as they are. Nothing will be deleted, but I will be updating everything to give you direction to go to my new website.
I am now on Wordpress. I've changing blogging websites for a lot of reasons, but one of the main reasons is that Wordpress gives me more chances to blog. I have the app on my phone, so I can choose to blog from my laptop or phone whenever I choose. It's not heavily html based, and alas Blogger never updated to seem more modern. I am hoping everyone who follows this blog will head over to my Wordpress blog and join me again. Thank you all so much for your support --it means a lot. And on Wordpress I'm planning on blogging more on a schedule like I should!

Again I'm sorry to make such a huge change, but it is for the better. This will be my last post on Blogger. If you have any questions please contact me.
Lindsey Richardson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!