Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year: 2015!

Well, I'm late on wishing everyone a happy new year, but better late than never. I am very excited for 2015, especially as 2014 was such a great year. To recap, in 2014 Eric and I moved into our own place, became the owners of two (crazy) cats, and I published my third book, Thicker Than Blood.
As for 2015 I would say we are off to a great start. Today I purchased a Samsung Chromebook 2 -as an early birthday present to myself. I originally had a Macbook, which I gave to my boyfriend. While the Chrome book is a bit smaller and is different software, I am already loving my experience. I also have multiple writing apps already downloaded that I plan to save. And don't you worry all of Bloodline Inheritance is backed up and ready to be revised.
My goals for 2015 are very simple in terms of where I want to be as a writer. I want to publish my fourth book, Bloodline Inheritance, and I also want to start a new book (that is not a part of the series). Reaching the end of the Magicians series is going to be huge for me. I've been so many years of my life working on this series, and I can't believe once this fourth book is released it really will be at the end. That's not to say there won't be additional stories written in the future perhaps if I feel there is something more I want to tell. However, I do realize every beloved series must come to an end. In all honesty I am both excited and terrified at the idea of working on something entirely new. I've had a lot of ideas, few of which have made it to paper, but I am working them out. My main goal is if I can at least publish one book each year I will be happy. And who knows maybe I can also start to offer a bundle including all four books in the Magicians series.
No matter what adventures this year has to offer, I really do want to thank everyone who has been supporting the work I do. Now that I have my new laptop I also want to be blogging more, and this year I want to be quicker with releasing my books. So definitely plan to hold me to those resolutions for this year, and feel free to leave a comment below with what your plans for 2015 are. Also, this month I will most likely post my experience with the Chromebook and how well it works with how I'm using it.
Happy New Year!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!