Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow day: Thank yous and writing

January 4th-5th was the free ebook days for Thicker Than Blood. I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who downloaded a copy of the book. Overall we had 300 copies downloaded -which is the biggest success I've ever had with a free ebook promotion. When Shadows and Embers was available for free a year or two ago it had close to 90 downloads, but 300 is absolutely amazing. I really wanted to share the results with you guys because it was possible because of you and I'm very thankful. I waited a long time to decide on when to make TTB free as an ebook, and I am glad I chose the dates that I did. Also, I noticed people purchased ebook copies of Cursed With Power and Shadows and Embers. This was really great to see; I was so excited that I continued to watch the reports throughout the day as copies were purchased. 

We had people sharing the link on Twitter, as well as posting a picture when they downloaded their free copy. Overall, I had a great time and I am so happy others did as well. I cannot wait to hear what you think of the book, and be sure to leave a review on Amazon.
Now with that out of the way I have some exciting news to share. Today it snowed, so since I did not have to go to work I spent time writing. As you can see from the picture my cats were interested in my work, especially Neo.
While I still have a lot of revisions to catch up on, I added in new scenes to Bloodline Inheritance. The book is at approximately 59k in total, and I only have about another 500 words until I reach 60k. There are a few more scenes I have in mind that need to be added in and then I can just focus solely on revisions. Once revisions are done there are the other mandatory materials I need to add into the book, but other than that I can see the end approaching. I am also still in search for a beautiful cover to go along with the last book in the Magicians series. If you're a cover designer or know of one feel free to leave the link below so I can check it out.
Hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed the snow. I will be back on later, and remember to keep checking Twitter and Instagram for more updates on my progress.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds epic. I am so glad to see your author career going so well! :) And that cat is beautiful!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!