Sunday, January 4, 2015

FREE ebook: Thicker Than Blood


To start the new year off right, I've made Thicker Than Blood available for free in ebook format on Amazon. TTB has been out since July of last year, and I have been waiting for the perfect time to make the book free. I figured with the new year starting and my birthday coming up this was a great time. If you haven't had the time to purchase Thicker Than Blood now is the time to do so. Also, please don't forget that you can still request digital autographs from me via Authorgraph. Whether you grab the book for yourself or a friend, all you need to do is submit your request and you'll receive the autograph in your email and can download on your device(s).
Thicker Than Blood is the second to last book in the Magicians series. Please help spread the word by sharing this news on your other social media websites. I will be posting throughout today and tomorrow about this limited time offer. This offer will last up until 12am on January 5th, so please do not wait until the last minute to grab your free copy.
Haven't read the other two previous books? No problem; you can purchase those for their normal price via ebook or paperback on Amazon.
I'm very excited to see how many people will be downloading their copy today, and if you do please send me a request on Authograph so I can sign it for you. 
Lindsey R. Sablowski


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!