Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guilty as charged



Would it be an understatement if I said it's been a while?  Sorry it's been so long everyone.  I'm really trying to catch up to myself, and over these past... How long has it been?  Well, during my MIA time period I have been busy at work.

Do you accept my apology? ---->

Seeing as I've got a lot of work ahead of me, let me try to catch up with myself on this blog.  Is that possible?
Well, I have been spending a lot of time on New Life.   Post-it-notes have became an essential in my life, and I have also been reading over Cursed with Power.
I will also admit I've been attempting to figure out the order in the Magicians series.  Not that it affects any of your lives at this moment, but I have to decide whether the third book becomes the fourth book and the fourth book becomes the third... Pretty much. My mind is blown.
And whether Leal came into my dream the other night or not I cannot say.  Maybe a mentioning of his name did...

Hope everyone's enjoying their week.  I've got writing to do before I lose any ideas and... revisions.  (Dreaded word.)  I'll give a better update when I have the time; don't worry, I haven't fallen off the center of the Earth.
Lindsey R. Sablowski


Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

firefly114 said...

Figuring out the order is the worst! I'm trying to do the same thing right now-- I have a series of four books and events that I know will happen, I just have to decide the order. And sometimes it's so hard to think about the implications of events and bringing in or killing characters without actually writing the scenes and whatever leads up to them. I hope you figure it out soon!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!