Tuesday, August 2, 2011

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Very exciting news!

Cursed with Power has finally received an acceptance!  (I had my mini-heart attack this morning.)  This is extremely exciting news for the book, as I'm sure it may be for those of you who have read over the past year.

As you can imagine, this has literally blown me away and made me an extremely happy person.  I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but it's definitely worth it all.  I'll try to have more of an update later on with all the details and everything.  Right now I'm trying to refocus on revisions, so after I post here and on the Magicians series blog it's back to work for me.

I did, however, finish the table of contents and acknowledgments page before I came on here.  :)

Overall, yeah this is a nice way to end the day.  Thoughts, reactions?
Lindsey R. Sablowski



Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Sheron Parris said...

As I said on the Magician's Series blog page: CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Julie Musil said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations! What excellent news. You've worked so hard for this, and now is YOUR time!

Annie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Raven Paramour said...

Yay! You are going to be a published author! By the way, who is your publisher?

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!