Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Carrier of the Mark

Obviously if you haven't heard about Leigh's book chances are you haven't been that involved in the writing community again.  (This is coming from the person that's trying to catch up on her blog lol).
Anyways, with all the excitement I did want to congratulate Leigh Fallon on her book.  This is truly an amazing book, and for any of you who have not gotten to it yet I highly encourage you to read the story.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

When I first hear about Carrier of the Mark being in the publication process, I stared at my computer screen for a long while and realized this was the same book I had been reading on inkpop long ago when Leigh was trying to reach the five.  Look at her now; she's gone above and beyond.  So to you Leigh, I want to send you all of my congrats.  This is an amazing piece of work, your voice in this book is absolutely lovely, and I believe I speak for everyone on the inkpop community when I say how honored we are that you started off just like the rest of us.  Thank you for being an inspiration.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Sheron Parris said...

Hey lo! Sorry for the late reply, I don't check my blog like I should (that's changing now). ;) And yes, I've decided to sell my book as an e-book (still querying), and so far it's going good.

But for the sequel, it seems I've hit a snag. My creative...voice if one will is not there or as much as I'd like for it to be, but I'm pushing through it.

Right now, I'm creating physical copies of the first book to sell to friends and family (since they're impatient and want to read it now now now), so that's happening currently, but yeah, I'm getting the overall story together, outlining (yuck lol), and figuring out, as I go along, how to market it. I'm having such fun.

By the way, I'm sorry to hear about Cursed with Power. I've gotten caught up in a few scams like those but after doing quick research, I pulled out immediately and focused on reputable agents.

I wish you the best. :D

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!