Thursday, November 1, 2012

50k in 30 days

That's right, it's no secret that National Novel Writing Month started today and will be carrying on until November 30th.  I'll be entering this year for my fourth year in running, and let me just say... I am attempting to mentally prepare myself for the exhausting nights.  I've even got my writing face ready...

Just kidding, of course!
But NaNoWriMo isn't the only thing happening this month.  November is actually a very exciting month because there's a lot going on.  Besides Thanksgiving and NaNo, here's some other things happening you might not know about:

  • Cursed With Power fall GIVEAWAY ends today.  Winners will be announced later tonight on both my blog and via Facebook 
  • November 17th -my first book signing in Hunt Valley, MD!  I'll keep a reminder about it on here, and any of you in or near the Maryland area are more than welcome to come.  Those of you who can't, never fear, I'll bring back pictures
  • Thanksgiving and a break from college -yes, with Thanksgiving comes a short break from college which I am looking forward to.  If you're in college, I'm sure you understand the feeling
Okay so maybe it's not all that much just yet, but it's a new month and a new leaf (as some of us like to say), so here's to new opportunities.  I have honestly been looking forward to this month, so I hope we all can enjoy it.
I've been working on the upcoming sequel a lot today (and every single day of my life), so I am headed back to work.  I'll be back later tonight to announce the winners of contest.  
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!