Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birth of the upcoming sequel

  
The upcoming sequel to Cursed With Power has been in progress ever since the publication of CWP in September.  When I talk about the "birth" of it, I'd like to think of this first draft as just that.  There are bound to be much editing left and new additions and etc. left desired, but this is the beginning of something new and exciting.  Those of you who have finished the book have remarked about your interest in reading the next book, and I assure you I am just as eager as you to take the journey.  With NaNoWriMo currently going on, it's a bit of a hectic time now, but I wanted to take this time tonight to talk more about what's to come.
It all starts with Cursed With Power.  Honestly I wouldn't even be writing this upcoming sequel if it wasn't for everyone's support with the first book in the Magicians series.  If you don't know already, it's a five book series, and we're expecting to make it through all five books. *fingers crossed*  All of the support -small and large-has meant everything to this book, the series, and I myself as the author.  I seriously cannot thank you guys enough!

This new book I've been working on also feels like a new chapter of my life.  With college and working and all the new changes, I also like that this book can reflect those changes.  Obviously Punished With Destiny (book #2) is nothing like our lives, but I like that it's new, and I'm hoping that readers will enjoy the new aspects it brings forth from where Celestria's book ended.  My main job now is to write... solely write, and that's the best part about writing.  There's nothing more enjoyable than being able to sit down and write something new.  While it's true I've entered this book into NaNoWriMo, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm in a rush to make sure I finish this by the end of November.  No matter what happens this month, I am happy to be continuing forward with the book nonetheless.
  
And speaking of new chapters, it's good to be smiling with all of the new changes in my life.  So here's to new beginnings because they really do make all of the difference!

Coming up next: More book signings scheduled for Cursed With Power!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!