Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy three months, CWP!



If you reverse time and go back two years, you would have never been able to convince me that this book would end up being published.  I don't think any of us authors actually know what to think once we're sending out our book to publishers; we just wait and hope for the best. I'm actually a day late on the celebration, but I assume no one here will hold against me. If you keep up with my Facebook page, you might have seen the status yesterday.
Time has been flying by, and I mean quite literally I don't know where the time has gone.  A lot has changed since Cursed With Power released, and when you look back on it it's like a story within the story.  Or maybe it's only something I as the author find amazing, but we've certainly come a ways.

The change in covers isn't the only change though.  I could stay here all day and tell you every little aspect that changed, and how each impacted the book.  The most important part of what this month brings us and the months to come is that now CWP is a part of the literary world.  Through Celestria's struggles, the real world struggles, and everything in between it all was worth it in the end.  Now we have four more books to keep on the look-out for.
So I just wanted to take this time to thank you all again.  And next time I'm on here we'll see what happens!  NaNo has clouded my brain so much that I'm not going to pretend what I'll talk about next.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!