Thursday, July 31, 2014

Release countdown: 1 day



Tomorrow is the big day we've been waiting for: release day! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am about the release. I remember the times I struggled with Alaire's book, worrying I would never finish writing it, trying to finish the seemingly never-ending edits, etc. It's great to look back at that and be able to tell myself "you did it." Looking at past posts, I realized I never shared what the paperback version of the book looks like. (How did that slip my mind?)
 
The cover has easily won me over (and may be my favorite out of all three books so far). When you purchase the book please make sure to send in pictures and I'll share them. I love seeing the book makes its way into other people's hands.
As I probably mentioned before, this week has been really crazy for me. I've been doing everything I can to prepare the book for release day. Meanwhile my cats have been running around in the background like hyper kids. (Crazy cats...) It's a really great feeling to know everything is done and ready. I will be updating my sites today with my new author biography, which you will also see tomorrow on the release post. My bio changed slightly, especially with the addition of my third book.
What am I going to do now that it's finished? Well oddly enough I have to say goodbye to Alaire and move on. In a way his story is over and I need to move onto the next. I'm not going to give away any details just yet about the fourth book. Keep in mind, though, while you're reading Alaire's story I am writing the next. Since I'll soon be returning to work at the school life will be busy, but any spare time is writing time. I have learned that as soon as you finish one book you need to move onto the next. While I've only just begin a few paragraphs into the fourth book my brain is scattered. I've even been asking myself "what's next? What will you write after the series?" The answer is unknown to me for now. I want to get started on the next journey with a new character; other stories will have to wait. Hopefully by the time I do talk more about the fourth book I will have sunken into the story more and have my bearings.
Now if you're as excited as I am for Alaire's story, remember these are the places where you can purchase the book:

  • Createspace
  • Amazon
  • Amazon UK
  • Barnes and Noble
And don't forget both paperback and ebook formats will be available for purchase. I chose expanded distribution for this book, which is why this one will be on B&N. Shadows and Embers was not, though I can go back and add it. My plan is to see how expanded distribution goes with TTB and then decide, so I'll let you know at a later time.
See you all tomorrow for the big day!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!