Saturday, December 26, 2015

Author Facebook Page

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it I'm sure time with family and friends was just as relaxing. Today I finally went through with making a Facebook author page. This page will be specifically related to anything that happens to me writing/book related. News about book signings, upcoming releases, and information on already published work will be shared. I will still remain active on the Cursed With Power Facebook page --and post all materials related to the Magicians series there. More on that and all information on future projects will be on my author page. This will help me stay more organized and keep you up to date with what's happening next.
So if you haven't already, please stop by and like my author page. Feel free to leave suggestions on what you'd like to see on the page below in the comments. Thus far I've set up the basics, but I can't wait to share more about Clara and Claire, and also just talking about my writing in general.
As far as how often I'll be posting, I'll post every time there is a new blog post as well as whenever I write --to let you know how much I wrote for the day. This will be an even easier way to see how much more is left before I finish the draft of Clara and Claire.
The support so far is greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to share more about the book and my writing with you.

Looks like this post is much shorter than I expected, but hey I think I've covered the basics. I'm going to try to finish this chapter I'm stuck on and reach my word count goal for today. Have a great evening everyone!
Lindsey Richardson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!