Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hello December

I'm a little later than I wanted to be on my December post, but it's here nonetheless! Our Christmas tree is up, and today we'll be fixing it up so we can take a picture. December has turned out to be another busy month. I should have all of my shopping done by next week, and then I can really focus on my writing. To be honest, I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to finish the book this month. It won't be easy, but we'll see where I am at the end of the month. 
December is an exciting time. We have the holidays to look forward to, and it also means we survived another year. I find myself already looking forward to what next year holds. But at the same time it's bittersweet to know that this year has flown by so quickly. Maybe it was the wedding that makes it seem this way for me, but it feels like the year was short. 
Regardless I have plans and goals I want to meet in December. It might be the holiday season and the end of the year, but that's no excuse. My top priority is to finish Clara and Claire, and if I don't feel it's finished this month I should be able to in January. There are times where I rethink some of what I've written in the book -and it's so tempting to go back and edit. But first I want to finish writing the entire story. Anything that needs to be fixed or added comes after that. I bought a new journal this weekend -cat themed!- and I'm hoping that will spark new inspiration. 
Also with it being around the holidays, I will be ordering copies of my books. They'll be arriving next week, and if you're in the MD area you can buy them from me personally. If you think you'd like to buy them from me personally we can work something out together -just let me know. The Magicians series comes at a discounted price when you buy it in person, and for my online shoppers I'll try to offer a discount as well. The holidays are a great time to buy books, and I say that as a book lover and author. Your support would mean so much, and it would also allow me to do even more with promotions and giveaways.

Hope everyone has a great December planned. I'll be back for more about Clara and Claire, and when my books arrive I'll post more about that too!
Lindsey Richardson 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!