Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas book orders!

Still looking for a gift for the book lovers in your life? I am selling copies of the Magicians series this week in Maryland. If you're in the MD area and are interested, contact me and let me know. I'm sure we could work something out! I'll be placing my orders on the 17th, so be sure to order before that date. As always, if you buy directly from me you'll also receive a discounted price. If I have any extra copies I'll be giving them away randomly after the 17th. I still have a lot of copies of Cursed With Power --the other books I have to order. So please do not hesitate to ask!
And speaking of the holiday season, what would you guys like to see before Christmas? Last year I shared a collage of quotes from Bloodline Inheritance (since at the time it was an upcoming release). The year before that I wrote up a Christmas scene about Leal and Nicia's holidays together. This year I would love to do something in honor of the holidays too, but I need your input! I'll be posting this question out on Twitter too. What do you have in mind? Here's so options -but I'm open to others if you throw them out.
  • Another holiday scene with characters from the Magicians series (maybe vote on which ones?)
  • A different type of sneak peek into Clara and Claire
  • Other -comment your suggests
That's all I have off the top of my head, but I'm eager to hear what you think. Leave your vote in the comments or contact me on social media. If no one votes I'll just be picking one at random -and will most likely be doing the one about Clara and Claire. But I would much rather hear what you want to read about in time for the holidays. Not everyone does posts like these, but I like to share the holiday feeling on the blog as well.
Well, it's past 9 and I need to get back into my writing schedule. In the meantime, make sure to vote because it really does count!
Lindsey Richardson


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!