Sunday, June 12, 2016

54k and counting!

I've returned from vacation! It's been such a crazy month already, and unfortunately I didn't have time to put up a post before I left for vacation. Since I've returned I have also been busy and catching up. Tonight I reached 54k in Clara and Claire and have updated some minor things with some of my social media websites.

I'm also seriously considering moving over to Wordpress or Squarespace (probably Wordpress) simply because Blogger just isn't doing it for me anymore. I don't post as much as I want to because this interface has been a pain to deal with over the past years. So whichever you use for blogging, leave your opinion in the comments as I struggle to make this big decision. I definitely want to move over to something that will last longterm and will be easily to manage and update than Blogger currently is.

Lastly, as I near closer to the end of my rewrites I do want to share more about the process altogether. So although this post is short my next will be more detailed --and who knows maybe even on a new blogging platform *fingers crossed*. But if I do switch over to Wordpress I will update everything and send you over that way!

Lindsey Richardson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!