Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Magic of Light *new cover*

The Magic of Light
There is always light, even in the darkest of places; sometimes you just have to look harder.
I wrote up a new summary a while ago but I don't think I've shared it with you yet, so here it is...


There was darkness...
And then suddenly there was light.

When Trisha is confronted by another teenager, Keith, she cannot deny the powers of a magician. However, she finds it difficult to accept that she herself now has power she can wield to her advantage. She learns that her family has been kidnapped and thus she agrees to join together with Keith, though they both barely know each other.

In times of unimaginable darkness people must fight side by side. Trust, friendship, loyalty, faith....There is so much required of them, but those are the simple requirements.

The horrific, merciless, cruel man causing the darkness must be confronted. Can a group of teenagers and young adults challenge an advanced Dark magician? In order to stay alive they must prepare themselves to fight him.

*Cover by Tellmeastory
**In the process of getting published

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to read more of this, :D. I love the new cover.

What does 'in the process of being published' mean? Are you sending it out? Or has it *gasps with excitement* been accepted?

Lindsey Richardson said...

Aww, thanks. Me too.
If it had been accepted, Tessa, I would have announced it while dancing around my room like an idiot. That's just a note I have from a while back because for several years I was sending this book out to get a publisher's attention. However, recently I've considered otherwise because the books needs MAJOR revising so I think I might have a better chance with Cursed with Power once I have that finished.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!