Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's already Tuesday.... Wow!

As you probably figured out, I was not able to blog yesterday.  In all truth I doubt I would have had much interesting to say, seeing as I did not get any writing done yet.  Instead I was catching up with PMs and scheduling swaps and then I went to training for my job.
Thankfully, though, I have time now to catch you up on whatever I feel you should know or I just feel like saying.  Hopefully I do not bore you.

Cursed with Power (book 1 of the Magicians series)Oh my gosh you won't believe this, but Cursed with Power is finally in the 700s!!!!!!! Now I've still got a long ways to go to really be proud of anything, but I'm glad the book has gotten this far now.  The bad thing is that I have a lot of book swaps to catch up on.
Chapter eighteen, which was supposed to be finished how many days ago?  Well.... I cannot deny that other matters have kept me from finishing it.  Today I am really going to try and see if I can get it finished; if not I'll be bothered by that more than you will.
Good reviews, oh yeah!  At first I really didn't think too many people would like Cursed with Power and find an interest in it.  Apparently I was worrying for all the wrong reasons.  It's great to hear some positive feedback after some of the negative feedback I get now and then.  I suppose now, though, I'm just rambling on...
What is interesting?! All right, well, today I should be working on a significant part in Cursed with Power but I refuse to give away surprises.  You know that if you really want to find out you'll have to read it for yourself.
Innocent & Young will eventually be going up on the Teen Inkst Magazine, but I still do not know exactly when.

Laura's new book!!!! My writing friend, Laura, who you might remember having been on the blog several days ago for her interview, has posted her new book up.  Secrets Revealed is another book in the Assassin series that you won't want to miss out on.  I've only read the first chapter, but I suggest you read it and tell her what you think.  Read it here!
Shout out to Laura: Love the book; I'm expecting for it to get only more interesting whenever I get the chance to read more.

And coming up next is me giving out my first award on the blog.  You might be a winner, so check in because I'm putting it up right after this.
One last thing before I go to swapping and writing..... The next writers interview will be with Sherron Paris.  She hasn't said she's available yet, so please be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!