Monday, August 9, 2010

Gillian Anderson

Today is Gillian Anderson's 42nd birthday.  (I told you guys I know my X-files trivia questions).

For those of you who are staring at this post and trying to recognize her name, I'll help you out and telling you some films she starred in that you probably know.  If nothing else, you should remember Gillian Anderson as Agent Dana Scully on X-files.  Come on, how many of us loved Mulder ands Scully?  *raises hand*
There you all go.  Tell me how they aren't a good couple?  And even at public awards they walk around as if they're married or something. No kidding, this was them in London at a premier for one of the X-files movies.  (I'm thinking probably for I Want to Believe)

Anyways, moving on from that... You may also remember Gillian in her role as Lady Dedlock in Bleak House, which I believe she got an award for.  She also starred in The House of Merith, X-files Fight the Future, and X-files I Want to Believe.  Unlike Duchovny, Anderson stayed on X-files for all the nine years it was running, with the exception of course of when she was pregnant and had to be "abducted" so they could hide that.
Through the years I believe that both Gillian and David have made stars out of themselves and as always I am looking forward to more from them.  However, I do so hope they can make a third X-files movie.  (Ha ha, good luck with that wish coming true)!
Happy birthday Gillian Anderson.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!