Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sneak peak of the Magicians series **Official blog for the fans**

To your left you'll see what is going to be on the front page of the Magicians series blog.
Like you, I am just as excited --probably more--about the layout being completed.  Amanda has been doing a wonderful job at figuring out how the layout will be figured out.  Now she's working on getting the pages together.

It should not surprise you when I say I will definitely post the link to the blog the moment it's public.  I'm simply waiting for the layout to be finished and to enter that into the blog.
I feel like because of everything we've all --and by we I mean me, Amanda, and everyone who's answered the survey--decided and talked about is going to make this blog more than just a blog.  It will almost be like a website for the whole series.

Excited?  You should be!
You can ask the questions you've been waiting for answers to.
You can learn about how a character came about.
You can find out which character you're most like.
AND....
You can say anything you want about the great guy you know and love....
al


Express your thoughts for the blog here.
Enter the promotion contest!



3 Comments:

Leigh said...

It looks super gorgeous. Good luck with it.
Leigh

Kelly Breakey said...

Love the look. Can't wait to read more.

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thanks ladies. I can't barely wait myself.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!