Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Escaping the darkness

Alaire and Celestria wanted to escape the darkness together, and so they started running...
The first book in the Magicians series, Cursed With Power, has come a long way when I look back at how it started out. CWP was my first book to be published, my first "baby" to be born into the publishing world. The holiday season is right around the corner, and if you haven't read the book already or have a friend you want to gift it to now is the perfect chance. Save 10% for a limited time and pay $17.06 for a paperback on Amazon.
 
Now if you've already read both books in the series thus far or you're just dying to know what's going on with the third upcoming book... let me fill you in with the details.
It's the 20th day of NaNoWriMo, and there's only ten more days until time runs out on that clock. I am working my hardest to reach the 50k goal, but I will admit I have some catching up to do. Presently I'm at approximately 30k, but I have chapter twelve and part of chapter thirteen to type up tonight. If I had to estimate I'd say that'll take me up to 33 or 34k *fingers crossed*. Despite how eager I am to get this book finished and written out completely so I can revise it until it's ready for publication in 2014, it's not getting any easier. With a full time job, college, and the loving boyfriend I spend time with writing is something I usually end up doing either at early hours of the morning or late hours of the night. Regardless, I remain determined to have it finished.
Good news is that I am working on the masquerade chapter and it's fun and exciting to work out what characters are wearing, how their masks look, and the dances they're doing together. Mind you all of this is happening while the tension is increasing (over a matter I cannot reveal). It's an exciting chapter and there's much more ahead to come.
The next couple of hours I want to spend typing up those chapters I've talked about, so I'll check back in again later on (before NaNo ends hopefully).
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!