Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wordpress

I am now officially on Wordpress. However, I have not abandoned ship with Blogger, as I've been on here for far too long to leave. This (my Blogger account) will still be my main website, and the one I will direct people to first and foremost. I'm trying out Wordpress because I've always been curious about it, so I figured why not try it and see what happens. As for what I'll be blogging about I have not decided yet, but it will be different than what I talk about on here. 
In the meantime please feel free to follow me on Wordpress and say hello. I still have a lot of work to do with my Wordpress site, so please be patient while I work out everything. I'll have a link on here (on the sidebar) to easily direct you to it if you're interested. Other than that I won't mention it too much on here directly because I don't want it to be confusing.
Thank you so much to everyone who is supportive of the blogging community. I've been a part of Blogger for years now (long before CWP was published), and I could never give up blogging. With this website in particular I want to set higher goals and reach more followers and views, and I know your support is a huge part of that.

This is turning out to be a short post, but it's 1am and I'm in need of sleep. Please let me know what you think.
In the meantime please know I'm preparing more posts (for here) to share with you very soon. Hoping to get in at least two more before August ends -which is coming too soon! 
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!