Thursday, May 16, 2013

A huge thank you for your patience!


It's been a while since I last posted, and I didn't want anyone to think I've been purposely neglecting the blog.  As you might have guessed I don't have any information on the sequel, but I did want to take the time to make this post and thank all of you for your patience.  I love my job as an author, and always my top priority is the next book to release to the world.  Though I don't have any news, I will catch you up on what else is happening.
Spring semester is officially over after my exam tonight, which means I will have more time to focus on my writing. It's one of the main reasons I look forward to the break because I can spend any free time I have writing -that's what I usually do anyways regardless, but this means more time.  With the second book I felt bad because I took a bit of a break after CWP released and didn't dive right into it, but with this third book I'm eager to get back to work.  The title and "mock" cover won't be revealed until after the second book's release. (I mentioned this earlier, but wanted to bring it back again just in case anyone forgot.)
 
As you can see I've been spending most of my nights returning home to work on the third book.  It is sad once again to change narrators, and Leal will be missed, but every new book in this series introduces a new narrator and I don't want that to change simply because I've grown attached to previous ones.  I'll talk more specifically about the narrator for book #3 when the title and other information is revealed, but I hope it gives you something to look forward to.

I will try to update again before next week, since I will be traveling up to Deep Creek and will have no internet access while I'm there.  Again, thank you to everyone who has been so patient with the release of the sequel, and hopefully before or after my vacation I will have news to share!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!