Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting Published?

First.... Breathe.

So it looks like Cursed with Power might be getting a publishing deal.  How exciting would that be?!  I don't know all of the details yet so unfortunately I have to remain very brief.
What I will tell you is I should be hearing news by the first or second week in August.  Hopefully *fingers crossed* Cursed with Power will receive the deal, and then... Well I can't even begin to imagine!

I'll keep you guys posted.  You've all been a wonderful with keeping me motivated, inspired, and giving me lots of (needed) support.

If you wanted to be on an email notification list about it leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list.  Some of you I already have added.  Also, if you've read Cursed with Power let me know.  I would love for readers to be able to get the chance to know exactly when something is happening with this book.

In the mean time, what can you do?  Well, if you haven't already follow the Magicians series blog.  I've always posted updates and so forth about Cursed with Power on there first; fans, friends, everyone is welcome.  Ask any questions you have :)  I don't care if it's what color shirt I was wearing when I wrote Cursed with Power [I don't know the answer to that, by the way], how everything came together, or how I'm remaining calm [in my head I'm freaking out].  Ask away; I promise to answer everything.

Check back in soon!
Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

firefly114 said...

This is so awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!