Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lindsey MIA

Yes, I realize I've been missing in action for the last few days and I want to apologize.  However, this post is to reassure you that I am alive, I am feeling fine, and yes I will return to blogging as often as possible.  (That includes book updates).

The reason I was unable to make any connection to the online community was because our internet was down and we had to wait to get a new router.  Now that it's here I can read my 30 new emails, godknows how many PMs, and return to the normal schedule of posting new material of my book.  So I apologize, but I'm back and alive and that's what matters.

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I missed you, :D

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!