Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chapter 20.... Pleasure and Pain

CHAPTER 20
PLEASURE AND PAIN
Chapter 20 of Cursed with Power was uploaded last night, but it was not until today that I had the time to write up the update.  Enjoy.

In the newest chapter Celestria has a moment of pure happiness and pleasure, which as the reader knows by now is rare to occur.    However, when Celestria seems something that she cannot fully explain or comprehend, there is pain that re-enters into her life.  Someone who she had not dreamed about for a while comes back into her life as never before.
EXCERPT:
Perhaps you took Daciana's warning too lightly. That place is not for Dark magicians; as she said, the best of good magicians go there.” Grefin replied.
Emeria proposed, “I could go with her. After all, who would question her if we said that the great Grefin de Villy had sent us?”
Before Grefin could open his mouth, I countered with, “Wait a minute! I never said I needed a twelve year old girl with me so I could have an easier way to get in.”
“I am fourteen, thank you very much,” Emeria said.
“Whether you like it or not, the truth of the matter is you cannot enter Belsgar on your own. There are magicians who guard at all hours of the day...and night. To enter without any name for yourself... We would soon have only four Dark magicians alive,” Grefin said.
Celestria faces a difficult decision, harsh memories, and a painful truth that she has come to realize but not yet accept.  In time she must choose... a life of pleasure or a life with pain.  Find out what happens when next you read Cursed with Power.

*The images in this post are not those of my own.  The first picture is from deviantart.com and the second is from normchowphotography.com  I do not own these images.**


Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!