Friday, January 7, 2011

Sorry for everything

I realized today that it has been quite a while since I last posted.  In case any of you were worried, I am --thankfully--still alive and overall well.  With the amount of lengthy projects and review packets from school, I have been beyond overwhelmed.  Unfortunately, that is one of the main reasons that lately my only posts on this blog have been updates on Cursed with Power.  I wanted to personally apologize because I love updating this blog --though I don't know if you feel the same--and I felt really guilty today when one of my readers asked "Chapter 21?"
Yes, it has been much too long since I last updated Cursed with Power.  It's ironically really because I've have chapters 21 and 22 finished for several days now.  However, it has entirely been slipping my mind to upload them onto inkpop because I've been writing essays, staying up until godknowswhen finish chemistry, and overall waking up tired beyond words.
Now that the weekend is here I am hoping to relax some, though I imagine I won't be able to do that for long.  Tomorrow my friends are coming over to celebrate my birthday --if you didn't know my birthday is on the 10th, now you know--and then Sunday... Eh, I'll study and write that day. (Not that you care.)

Before I bore you a moment longer, I just wanted to once again apologize that I haven't been around much.  I'm sorry I can't comment as often as I would like to on some of your blogs, but just because I don't leave a comment doesn't necessarily mean I didn't at least take a look at the post(s).  It may be a while before I am able to return to my normal return and whatnot, but until then please do not get bored with my posts simply of updates.
Speaking of... I have updating to do before some fans of Cursed with Power come after me.  If you read this entire post, I have a lot of respect for you.

Be there for the magic: www.themagiciansseries.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it! :D

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!