Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Now where did I leave off?

Afternoon, everyone!I can't tell you how many times I swore I would stay on track with updating the blog, but honestly I am trying to get back into the flow.
I decided now would be as good of a time as any to catch you up on everything.

Old Line Publishing
Since signing my contract with Old Line Publishing, I've been spending a majority of my free time self-editing the book.  It's a long and sometimes weary process, but as any writer knows, it's a part of our career we cannot avoid.  To be entirely honest, sometimes I find the editing refreshing.  This will be my last chance to make any changes to the book --except for minor ones once it goes into publication, of course.
The next couple of months are very essential in the publishing process.  Once self-edits are done, I'll be sending the final manuscript over to Old Line.  We're working to release the book in September of this year, but again there is nothing set in stone until the edits are in and the process begins.

Once the book is published, I will have a contest most likely offering ARCs or something of the like.  Remember you can check in on Twitter and Facebook for more daily updates.

As for my blogs, I've been trying to update this one and The Magicians series.  I know there's some information outdated, so bare with me as I try to get it all up to date for you.  Also, the cover you see on the side for Cursed With Power isn't the official one --I'll be posting that as soon as the company sends me over my options to choose.

I apologize I'm jumping from place to place here, but I want to gather it all into a quick past.  I'll come back tomorrow or later on tonight and think of something else.  I'd love to do more posts aiming toward aspiring authors or authors who are searching for a publisher.  If you have any requests, I am always willing to fulfill them.
It's a lovely Wednesday afternoon, hopefully it won't rain, and it's just the right weather to edit until other plans are determined.  Enjoy your day, and don't forget to stop in again!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!