Thursday, July 12, 2012

2nd Annual Bull Spec Magazine Summer Literary SF Festival


For any writers out there, it may interest you to know that Bull Spec is having their 2nd annual Literary Festival August 5th, 2012.  This year Michael J. Sullivan (fantasy author of the Riyria Revelations) and T. C. McCarthy (science fiction author of Germline) will be hosting the event this year.  As Michael says it will be an "author palooza," and everyone is encouraged to spread the word.
Personally, I've never been to the event, but I'm happy to say that I was invited by Michael himself and will be attending.  I'll try to get some pictures if possible (or autographs maybe!) to share.  I have no idea what to expect, but the idea of being surrounded by hundreds of fantasy authors is exciting!  Unfortunately, by this time Cursed With Power will not have released yet, but maybe (fingers crossed) I'll have an ARC or something to show the other authors.
So I'm inviting you to join me if you can make it!  Remember mark your calendars for August 5th 2pm-4pm!  I hope to see you there.  (Keep in mind that I live in Maryland, so I'll be making a 10 hour trip total for this!  Crazy right?)

Coming up next on the blog:
Leal or Alaire? What are readers expecting and whose team are they on?  Find out in my next post!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!