Sunday, July 29, 2012

Countdown: 3 days left!

In the back of my head, I have a world of my own.  I don’t tell anybody about it, but I write it down until the words become sentences and the paragraphs fill pages until at last it is a book.  And then I share that world with other people, and if they ask me “How did you think of this?” I tell them, “Every writer has a world they’re imagining in the back of their head.”
"Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book." -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
Well, who would have known that we'd make it to this part of July so soon?  I woke up this morning, and I didn't even know it was Sunday --goes to show what happens to you when you don't have a calendar.
Anyways, so I don't have an official release date for the book, but I would love for you to share your ideas for contests!  I would love to host contests allowing you to have the opportunity for a book, autograph, bookmark, and other wonderful goodies!  This is usually where I would post tons of pictures of what you can win, but again we're waiting on everything to be finalized.  A.k.a. I'm waiting on the official cover just like you are.  Thank you all for being so patient!
Ideas?  Suggestions?  Questions?  Just comment them or email me, and I'll get back to you.
In the meantime, I still have a lot left to do --editing, editing, and more editing!  Mark your calendars for August 1st because that's when this baby bird is flying from the nest.
Nonetheless, I've been determined to keep up with the countdown.  I also have crazy ideas flying around in my head of what I should blog about next --beside character journeys, there's more I've got in store for you.
Lastly, don't forget to check out my official website where you can find out more about books, upcoming events I'll be at, and more: click, click
Have a wonderful Sunday night, and before I head back to more editing there's one last thing I'll share with you in the next post.
Coming next: An answer to "Why did you decide to write about Dark magicians?"
Lindsey R. Sablowski






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!