Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Virtual Book Tour

As promised, I've returned with some new ideas.  Recently Jamie Salisbury released her book, and I realized that she was having a virtual book tour, hopping from one blog to the next to spread the word about her book.  I've actually seen this done by many authors before, and so I have a proposition.
I'd like to have a virtual book tour for Cursed With Power.  I have no idea how this thing works, but if you have some free time on your blog to spare me a post, I'd love to have your support.  Again for those of you who don't know, Cursed With Power will be releasing this fall.
In addition, the official website will be releasing within this week (or so that's what I'm planning!).
Anyways, I should get back to writing, but I'll stop by later on.
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!