Thursday, July 12, 2012

Team Kaidan


Let me first just say congradulations to Wendy Higgins for the fact that her character has made it into the YA Crush Tourney!  I actually had no idea such a contest existed till I saw her mention it on her website.  Anyhow, for those of you who don't know, the YA Crush Tourney is where readers vote for their favorite crush from YA books.  Kaidan, from Wendy's book, Sweet Evils, is up against Finnick from Hunger Games.  Considering that Wendy's book is relatively new, I'm honestly so happy and proud of her!
While I haven't had the chance to read Sweet Evils (darn editing gets in the way of everything!), I do intend on voting for Kaidan.  If you've had the chance to read the book, I'm sure you'll be voting for him to.  Just remember you can vote over at The YA Sisterhood and for more talk about Wendy's book and more pictures of Kaidan (Woohoo!) go check out Wendy Higgin's website.
I am encouraging everyone to vote, and if you're interested you can get a grab button (like the one in this post) over at Wendy's website. 
It's definitely a very exciting time of the year.  Can't wait to see how things turn out!  Good luck, and congrats once again, Wendy!

I'll be back later on.  Might actually do a post about Leal and Alaire.  What do you think... Is there competition between the two?  We'll see what potential readers think when I return!
Lindsey R. Sablowski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!