Thursday, July 26, 2012

Countdown: 6 days left

A Reliable Wife (Paperback).Opens in a new window
Only six days until I turn in my final manuscript.  As for the picture above, I know it's not in the right place and seems random... But this a book I saw the other day in Target and is now on my "to read" list.  The story is about a man who posts in the newspaper searching for a "simple, reliable wife," and then at last a woman offers to marry him.  However, she has bad intention --only marrying him so that she can kill him off and take his money.  Too bad he has plans of his own.
That was just a brief summary --all off the top of my head.  I'm dying to read the book, but for now I'll just leave the title here so later on I can remember.

Editing is still moving a bit slowly, but I have a lot of free time today so I need to get to work.  Just wanted to post this real quick for an update.  I promise I'll do another character journey soon.  (Maybe later tonight?)  Time to get back to the book... At least the most difficult chapter is over with.
Enjoy your day :)
Lindsey R. Sablowski

2 Comments:

Raven Paramour said...

Good luck with edting! It can be really long and annoying. (But it has to be done)

What happens when you hand in the final draft of CWP to the publishers?

Lindsey Richardson said...

Thank you, I couldn't agree more.
I know I already answered this question for you, but just in case anyone else is wondering: once I send in the final draft, the publishing company begins working on the interior of the book. This also means we finally find out about the cover!

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please take the time to leave one. Thank you!